.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Aljazeera.Net - Poll results

Aljazeera.Net - Poll results

I've never read Aljazeera before, but I was searching for more information on the Flores fossils, and a link to Aljazeera popped up. Then on the sidebar I noticed a "Polls" category, and well... curiosity took over.

Most interesting to me is that there's a fifty/fifty split on the question of whether Iraqi fighters should lay down their weapons and participate in a US-backed peace process. I'd say that's progress.

Sadly, only 8% of the respondents thought that the Sudanese government would comply with the UN resolutions. 55% felt another UN resolution is in the offing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?