.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Sunday, October 24, 2004

USNews.com: Mortimer B. Zuckerman: The real truth about Iraq (11/1/04)

On the Duelfer report

The Duelfer report is very long, and while I can download it at Fox News, I really need to get back to a DSL connection before doing so. So I've been searching for summaries, and the above popped up. In a lot of ways it's unfortunate that the report was released so late in the election cycle, because coverage of the report was spun like a gyroscope.

Mr. Zuckerman points out key findings about Iraq's intent to restart its poison gas program and its vastly increased spending on weapons programs before 2002. I have to sympathize with the CIA after reading this editorial. I'm still going to read the actual report this week, though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?