.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Thwack! Boom! Bash!

Sigmund, Carl and Alfred have been exploding into a complete violation of societal norms lately. They are conducting reasoned and respectful discussions! This is very, very seditious and may well undermine our entire form of government. Lord only knows what would happen if both parties stopped urinating on each other and tried to discuss the issues on a rational and honest basis without including the hourly cries of "I hate liberals" and "Republicans are evil".

On the other hand, maybe it is time for a revolution. If you want to join, trot on over!

In a terrifying violation of the canons of socially conscious history taught in refined European and American universities, SC&A just posted about Israel. I don't know what this blogging world is coming to. Next thing you know some radical misogynist will be pointing out that some feminist dogma has a few rational holes.


Comments:
SHHHHHHH!!

I seriously think some of the best debates/discussions I have seen since my college days are at SC&A. As much as I would love to nominate it for one of those 'best of blogs' awards, I don't want the entire world to know because I think the quality would go way down. It is such a catch 22. I want everyone to learn from the great ideas and perspectives that come from there, but I also want to keep it 'my little secret.'
 
Dingo, no, you may not hoard.

Look at it this way - the people who don't like that sort of thing will just leave in disgust. The people there would just laugh at ranters.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?