.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Friday, May 27, 2005

David Rosen Acquitted

See the AP article here. The judge had knocked out one count, and the jury found him innocent on the remaining two:
Jury foreman Michael Johnson, 40, said Rosen did not have the "means or clout" to carry out what the government alleged.

"I truly believe that Rosen's role was as a fundraiser," Johnson said. "He said he wasn't an accountant."

Another juror, Angelo Sanders, 29, said Rosen's calm demeanor on the witness stand helped his cause. "I think everyone thinks he got in over his head," Sanders said.
I think this ensures that Hillary will be a presidential candidate in 2008. Right now she looks better to me than Kerry (although he has signed, but not sent in his military records release). It's going to be a wonderful weekend for the man and his family.


Comments:
'I think this ensures that Hillary will be a presidential candidate in 2008. Right now she looks better to me than Kerry.'

Hopefully they tear each other apart in the primary.
 
LOL TS. So Kerry really wants to run again? Do we really have to go through his baloney again? The Dems have GOT to find someone worthy.
 
TS - I think Kerry plans to run again. I'd rather end up with Hillary than Kerry. I'd rather have Barney Franks than either. Lieberman, better yet. I don't think he has a chance, though. If it comes to a knock-down dragout fight between Hillary and Kerry, Hillary will win easily.

Yes, Esther, one of the things that worries me is that it seems as if the dem field is narrowing too soon. The whole thing looks depressing right now. They have governors and moderates, after all. Maybe the common people should start looking at governors and so forth and developing their own list of candidates. I think we would do a better job.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?