.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I Have Been Coerced

Dr. Sanity tossed the baton to several of us. Since I am lazy and can use practically her entire list, here goes:

10 Things I've Never Done

1. Eaten snails.
2. Run in a marathon.
3. Listened to a bigoted comment at work and not spoken in polite disagreement with the speaker.
4. Sold my soul.
5. Married a rich man.
6. Watched Seinfeld; American Idol--or any other reality TV show.
7. Taken a vacation and travelled for pleasure.
8. Lied about my age.
9. Had plastic surgery.
10. Not helped a stray domestic or injured wild animal. Stray fur and vet bills are my life's bane.

I'm throwing this one to Dingo, who is far, far too serious, and to True Grit, because this could be interesting.


Comments:
I answered, but I'm very mundane, and moreso when cornered to answer and *think of something...anything*. :) So you'll probably find my answers so boring.

I thought it was interesting that you have never taken a vacation for travelling pleasure. I hope you will get a chance to mark that one off your list. If wishes were horses and we could ride them to Ireland... then you could travel and I could kiss that blarney stone.HA! Although perhaps you woudn't choose that destination.

So, if you had your imaginary trip all ready and paid for, and you felt physically up for it, where would you go?
 
I did it also

http://barkingdingo.blogspot.com/2005/05/ive-been-pimped.html
 
Ilona, anywhere, really. I'm not picky. It's not going to happen, though.

Mundane? No, that was just as interesting as I thought it would be. I'm just a wee bit disappointed about the tattoos, though.

Dingo, I guess Mark Twain would allow you to use "we" then. That was really exceptionally gross and it is what you deserve for eating at too many Mexican restaurants in NYC. I'm so proud of you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?