.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Legal Activism

For those who aren't concerned about the danger that activist judges can pose to the life of our country, you simply must read Carl's post about the global warming lawsuit at No Oil For Pacifists.

The goal of the lawsuit is to stop development funds for poorer countries. If anything could make Kyoto look good, this is it. The problem is, nothing can make Kyoto look good.


Comments:
As in, "Let's put some lipstick on this pig.."
 
The ability to think is becoming very rare, even in the places that are supposed to be really good at it. I guess it's possible that it's always been that way and I just notice it more, but I think the inability to think is spreading.
 
Well, I skimmed the ruling and I would say that this is part of a larger legal strategy designed to obtain favorable rulings for wombat environment fanatics.

Mind you, I'm something of an environmental fanatic myself, but I'm not an extremist. People still have to eat.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?