.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Monday, August 01, 2005

Tommy

Misery loves company, so I was extremely glad to find out that Tommy was working all weekend (like I was).

I really like his apology template too:
I'm sorry you were offended. I truly am. But it's not really my fault that you are stupid, clearly any right thinking intelligent person would have realized I was not to be trifled with and that what I was doing made perfect sense and there would have been no need for this apology....
At this point I believe anyone reading his blog realizes he is not in any mood to be messed with. I totally subscribe to the sentiments above.

Myself, I just threw a totally interior temper tantrum because people were trying to talk to me when I was trying to eat lunch. Not that I said anything, but I probably looked like one of those coon cats who suddenly finds itself in a bathtub full of water.

I mean, is it too much to ask to be allowed five minutes to swallow your lunch? Five? Because I got seven interruptions! Stay away from my claws. I am on my 21st straight day of working and I am evil, and Jimmy Carter is babbling again.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?