.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Thursday, October 20, 2005

GAG

In the annals of awesomely boring ways in which to waste one's precious and incredibly short lifespan, business continuity plans for banks at risk of being affected by pandemic flu take top billing. To give you an idea, I have just spent two bitter, sorrowful hours researching possible viral spread through heating and cooling systems. Shoot. ME. Now. Please.

I need a business continuity plan for pandemic flu planning fatigue, because what I'm doing is not working.

So far this evening I've compensated by
So now I'm trying to compensate by plotting revenge against the entire banking industry. After I finish this life-blighting exercise in basic but wordy common sense, I'm going to start a blog about great ways to make legal claims against banks and especially finance companies. I'm salivating at the thought. Most bankers are very honest and decent people, but some deserve to encounter a plague of lawyers. Unfortunately most lawyers don't know what to look for, and of course they don't know how to pick up the numerical errors - but I do. Heh, heh, heh.

Usually when I reach this abyss of abject despair and loathing with a project I finish it quickly. I left the more interesting stuff about collateralization and lending risk for last, so maybe I'll make it through alive. Maybe.


Comments:
You need MORE duct tape and MORE plastic sheeting.

You know, I wish that were a joke.
 
How about N95 masks, gloves, plenty of soap and some bleach?

Duct tape is always useful, though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?