.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The French Riots From Other Perspectives

Tommy at Striving For Average thinks he finally got it figured out.

Carl at No Oil For Pacifists wants to alert you to the latest terrifying plague.

Are you laughing? Help an injured vet to enjoy the same thing! And many thanks to you who have already given.

After all, as Howard of Oraculations points out, we are only a hop, skip and a jump from Paris. The men and women in our armed forces are the line between us and that.




Comments:
Great stuff, as usual.

Something is really wrong with Tommy- thankfully. I love that stuff.
 
I ran into it at five in the morning and snorted coffee. My nose still burns. Can I sue?
 
No
 
Tommy, I'm sure MoDo would have something to say about the patriarchy oppressing vulnerable (but highly superior) females!

See, first you make me snort coffee and then you further oppress me by refusing to pay me for the misogynistic abuse. Then you run off and marry the maid....

Maybe I'll write a book. It's easy money, apparently.
 
good luck.

remember me when you are famous OK?
 
Why Tommy, I do believe I can get an entire chapter expounding on the bad behavior of males out of this incident alone....

You'll be a star (of malignant masculinity)!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?