.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Friday, November 25, 2005

Interesting China Thread on CurEvents

The stuff about the industrial accidents in Harbin and Chongqing is particularly interesting. See page 2 of the thread.

The Japanese virologist has issued a recantation of sorts. See this PubMed summary. But other scientists confirmed that the chart was shown and the basics of the media account. I suspect this man is lying now to prevent a witchhunt in China.

It's not looking good to me, but I don't believe that they have a pandemic flu in China. I think they fear one, and most of all they fear economic disruption.

Anyway, I'm heading south. Driving, driving, driving....


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?