.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

An Unfortunate Accident

Well, no one was hurt, precisely. I was driving down the road listening to the radio news, and a grave voice commented that the man Cheney sprayed with birdshot had a silent heart attack this morning. Among the commentators on this was a man who said "This is bad for George Bush". I started to laugh, inhaled the cough drop I was sucking, and swerved on the road. If a car had been in the wrong place I probably would have hit it.

What can I say? The weather on Mars is probably George Bush's fault, and that's the reason I'm not going to listen to the news while driving any more.

I give up. People aren't sane any more. Liberal Larry pretty much sums it up. DU is extremely excited, because KKKlearly there's a KKKonspiracy.


Comments:
I'm still laughing, but I have a pretty sore throat. It spasmed.

I've been laughing. I can't stop. There are worse fates. It wasn't even NPR.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?