Friday, March 17, 2006
- SC&A comes up with shrink humor. You will laugh. If you don't, report to your nearest internet psych for therapy.
France. DeVillipin on strike.
Liberal Larry on the incredibly sick pro-lifers. Darcey of Dust My Broom with "Save The Baby Veal"!
And - just because he's been extra-special good this week, Liberal Larry on the Terrible Terrorist Evil Of SUVs.
- The results of a totally scientific study: Bush IS Hitler.
- You think cats don't have problems? Think again.
- This DU post ought to have you laughing, although I don't think that was the intent. At least one of the responders does find it funny. In something of the same vein, a Common Dreams article beginning with the words "Sometimes I feel as if the president and I are in a bad marriage" is going to inspire some sort of comedic double-take. (Hint - it's time to walk out on this bad marriage - and first we have to get vewy, vewy angwy.)
- Pedro knows how well the anger thing is working.
- Btw, I think the Common Dreams article explains Tommy's son's preference in candybars. He'd rather fight than switch.
- And, since I have been finding NAR's stats and research reports increasingly laughable over the last four months, I'll end with Professor Piggington's discussion of their latest.
I liked his ACLU one too. Ebenzer G. Rinch is the ACLU's spokesman.
Links to this post: