.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not Having A Good Time Yet

Things just seem to be getting worse and worse. Part of the problem is that my mother did so much for so many people that I now have several other families to take care of. Another part of the problem is that unless the laws of physics have suddenly changed, the story we are getting about the accident is quite untrue.

In any case, let me share the essence of this experience with you:
One Liners About Colonoscopies
  • Doc, you are boldly going where no man has gone before.
  • Can you hear me now?
  • Are we there yet?
  • You know, in Arkansas we are now legally married.
  • Now I know how a muppet feels.
  • If your glove does not fit, you must quit!
  • Let me know if you find my dignity.
  • You used to be an executive at Enron didn't you?
  • Could you write a note to my wife saying my head isn't up there?
Have a good day, and remember to laugh no matter how bad it gets.

Comments:
Why do I feel both of your hands on my back?
 
Hang in there, Mama!

They told me it would be a little easier if I relaxed.
 
ed in texas

Actual doctor line (true):
"Say hello to my little friend"
(Then he has to wait til you stop laughing...)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?