Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Not Having A Good Time Yet
In any case, let me share the essence of this experience with you:
One Liners About ColonoscopiesHave a good day, and remember to laugh no matter how bad it gets.
- Doc, you are boldly going where no man has gone before.
- Can you hear me now?
- Are we there yet?
- You know, in Arkansas we are now legally married.
- Now I know how a muppet feels.
- If your glove does not fit, you must quit!
- Let me know if you find my dignity.
- You used to be an executive at Enron didn't you?
- Could you write a note to my wife saying my head isn't up there?
Actual doctor line (true):
"Say hello to my little friend"
(Then he has to wait til you stop laughing...)
Links to this post: