.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day, 2007

Fatherhood - it ain't easy. It isn't always intuitive. But it is essential, and I'd like to wish a very happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there. (I know the golfing ones are in paradise!)

Being a father isn't easy, especially for new fathers. There are times when you look at a small huddled form and just know that nature hasn't equipped you for this:


But do the best you can regardless of your doubts:

And you'll find that things work out surprisingly well:

And as time wears on, you will find them following in your footsteps as they grow:

Note: Viola of Spiritural Things Matter sent me these photgraphs, and has a wonderful post up about fathers.

Comments:
Hello Mama,

I love these photos and how wonderful to put them in a Father's Day message. Enjoy your husband and your father today. Thank you for your kindness.
 
Thank you for the pics!!! The moment I saw them that's what I thought of.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?