.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Think Someone Found A Way To Express His or Her Opinion

On the Newsday AP site I saw this headline "McCain squashes Obama in presidential race between giant Madagascar hissing cockroaches."

The punchline is that you can't tell Giant Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches apart either.
Rumor has it that cockroaches a planning a class-action suit, alleging defamation.
Which ones? The Blue ones or the Red ones?

[man, tough crowd]
Is this where we start talking McCain/Palin? I just flipped through a bunch of PUMA sites. If the Dems expect the Hillary supporters to fall in line, they might want to do a little reading too. I kept seeing things like "never thought I'd be voting Republican this year." It's a brilliant choice.
Teri, it's a brilliant pick.
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?