.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Sunday, January 18, 2009

If I Could Only Get Hold Of James Hansen

I'd hand him a snow shovel and tell him to get to work on the global warming. Really?

I just did the two driveways again. The third time this week. I think I'm getting too old for this.

PS: That's it. It's snowing again. I'm going to go to bed and whimper. What with being out in this exceptional cold (oops, I'm sorry, global warming) this week for all these hours, the left side of my face is trying to go into Bell's palsy. I'm not going to let it. I got food for the old lady's cats, food for her (not that she asked for any), and groceries for our dogs and the Chief. I will let tonight take care of itself, and tomorrow I will be back to fight the catastrophic global warming. I did get the old lady laughing today when I pointed out to her that global warming appeared to be what we used to call "a bad winter". Lord how I wanted to be in GA this week, but it is even cold there. One of my brothers spent the week at Fort Benning training, and he was bitching about the cold.

Update: It's about 200 square yards that I am shoveling each time. I just finished again this morning, but it appears to be snowing again. That is my excuse for not answering your comments, most of which are very good.

Comments:
If I ever move again, I'm going to put a snow shovel on the hood of my car and drive south until people start asking..."what's that?"

That's the kind of place I want to live, where people don't even know what snow removal equipment is...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?