.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

I'm having a great one with family. I hope you are too.

A New Year always brings some hope, and since change is coming whether we want it or not, here's to the hope that the change will be for the better! I think that we will be forced to it. I think that we will answer the call. Some do, you know.

Ashland University ECards. Great music.

This one I got from Shrinkwrapped: Hyperbole and a Half: The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas. I roared, but this is also a very clever satire of two thousand years of do-it-yourself Christian theology.

I cannot believe how lucky I am to have this Christmas with the Chief. A heartfelt thank you to all of you who prayed for him when he was in dire straits just about a year ago.

Oddly enough, I wasn't even that daunted when it seemed that he had Alzheimers. I just figured, hey, there could be no lay person on the face of the earth better equipped to deal with it than I would be. M_O_M Does Drooling. I was still just as overjoyed to be having this Christmas with him. He's much happier with the outcome, so of course I am glad for him. But the Chief was so desperately ill last year, and he was going down hard. It wasn't the ending I wanted for him.

Comments:
Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you too MoM.

I'd like to record my thanks to the education your blog provides me.

May I wish you and the Chief many more happy years together?
 
Correction:

I'd like to record my thanks for the education your blog provides me.
 
A merry christmas to you MoM, have a joyous time!
 
Merry Christmas! Glad your family has survived another one :) (And glad we made it through ours too!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?