.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Visit Freedom's Zone Donate To Project Valour

Friday, March 18, 2005

SC&A Morsel

Yesterday I posted about Canadian politics and included this line:
For instance, I laughed until my belly hurt when Carolyn Parrish cussed out Americans at a press conference and then stomped on a George Bush doll on a television talk show.
Of course blogger comments aren't working. After trying and trying Sigmund Carl and Alfred emailed me this important information:
I wanted to let you know that today, on NPR (I heard it this AM) Carolyn Parrish was the voice of the 'reasonable' opposition to US policy. For real.

On taxpayer funded NPR.
Hahahaha! I like NPR, but every once in a while they get really funny. This morning Diane Reems (sp?) was hyperventilating over Wolfowitz. Unfortunately I had read Chrenkoff's post (which no one should miss), so all that happened is I started laughing remembering this priceless Chrenkoff line:
Won't the left and the Islamofascists around the world have fun with this one: a Jeeeewwww in charge of the World Bank. And not just any Jeeeewwww, but a neo-con.
David Corn was one of the NPR panel! Chrenkoff has updated his post, so you should surely read it again, and again, and again for such gems as (Blue is Chrenkoff, black is the Guardian blog):

Thanks for a good idea. That's why the neocon conspiracy maintains the "Ideas Box" at the "Guardian" front desk.
"It is entirely appropriate to be not only appalled, but afraid, as these 21st century Nazis consolidate power within the framework of corporate globalization. Very similar to the rise of the third reich with a very similar cast."
Lest we forget those dark days when Hitler was nominating Jews for the directorship of the Reichsbank.

Yep. That was the problem all right.


Comments:
Well, I think it is more Wolfowitz's support for Bush's overall policy than the fact he is a Jew, but in some quarters....

I heard a funny joke on NPR. The last one was Wolfenstein, and someone said that it was favoring wolves - how about appointing a cat?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?